Monday 24 December 2012

first post

Hello everyone!

So, this is my first ever post on this blog. It isn't my first time blogging, but it is my first time blogging about fashion. I've always been into fashion since I was young, and people always told me I had great taste or style. While scrolling through the pages of Lookbook, I realised, hey, I have pretty nice clothes and a pretty decent camera, I should make my own blog! And voila, this blog was created. 

I may not have the best style or am the best blogger out there, but I'm just a 15 year old who loves fashion and wants to share some photos of the outfits I wear (which I usually post as "#ootd" photos on Instagram, and most of them are mirror shots..). So if you like my posts, follow my blog, fan me on Lookbook, leave a comment, anything. If you didn't then I'm glad enough you visited. 

That's all I have to say for now, stay tuned for my first outfit post!

xx 
Effy

No comments:

Post a Comment