Tuesday 25 December 2012

merry christmas!


wearing: denim dress from Topshop, cross body bag from Stradivarius, sneakers from Converse

Hey guys! I am back with my first outfit post. 

This denim dress from Topshop is my most recent clothing purchase and I am in love with it! I hardly wear dresses (I am trying to wear them more often now) as I feel that it doesn't suit me or it is just not my style, but this dress is perfect for me. I love how the waist is slightly cinched, which gives it a girly look while the gorgeous stud detailing on the sleeves and collar adds some edge. I paired it with a simple brown cross body bag to fit in my necessities and wore my favourite lilac Converse to add a fun pop of colour to my look.

Also since it is the 25th, Merry Christmas everyone! Hope all of you will have a wonderful time with your loved ones this holiday season.

xx
Effy

No comments:

Post a Comment