Monday 7 January 2013

bats




wearing: black beanie from H&M, "BATS" tee from Topshop, black skater skirt from Topshop, cross body bag from Stradivarius, Converse high tops

After a long first day of school filled with boring welcome speeches and talks, I reached home to find that my package from Topshop had finally arrived. I had ordered this cute "BATS" graphic tee and black skater skirt. The tee has an oversized cut so it is very airy and comfy to wear. I'm loving the black skater skirt as it can be worn with a lot of different tops depending if you're going for a casual look (like this) or you can also dress it up with a collared blouse and some jewelry. What a versatile piece! You guys will definitely be seeing this skirt in more outfit posts to come. I wore my favourite Converse high tops in off white (which is again another versatile piece that goes with almost anything) and wore a black beanie to give the look a finishing touch. I love how the beanie completes the entire look. I feel that without it, my outfit looks a bit plain. Unfortunately in my photos you're not able to see the beanie clearly because of the lighting. Sorry about that! 

Alright then, I have to head to bed soon. Goodnight!

xx
Effy

No comments:

Post a Comment