Tuesday 22 January 2013

circle the block



wearing: blouse from Nastygal, black leggings, espadrilles from Aldo

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for being away for 2 weeks! I am back now and I will try to post more often. Anyway, today's outfit is this oversized blouse from Nasty Gal. The unique color block and polka dot design really caught my eye. It can be paired with either jeans/leggings or a skirt but I decided to pair it with black leggings as in all my past outfit posts I had worn either dresses or skirts. For shoes, I wore my navy blue espadrilles to match with the blue colour on the blouse. This outfit is simple yet cute. 

Anyway, I created an Instagram account a few weeks ago so do follow me! It's @effyviolet. I'll be posting my outfit photos and also previews of upcoming posts.

xx
Effy

No comments:

Post a Comment